A little love and care for your jewellery will go a long way. Here are a few, simple tips to help you keep your precious diamond jewellery sparkling and clean always.
- Store your diamond jewellery in the pouch provided by Anantaa.
- Avoid storing your jewellery directly in any rough cloth case or boxes.
- Keep the jewellery away from any direct contact with soap, perfumes, moisture, humidity, extreme temperatures or any other jewellery.
- Use only a minimal quantity of mild liquid soap with warm water to wash your diamond jewellery.
- We advise you to use a brush with soft bristles to gently scrub away any hint of dirt, oil or unwanted particles.
- Care must be taken that you scrub your jewellery with minimal pressure as vigorous cleaning may lead to damage.
- Give your jewellery a last rinse with clean water and pat it dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- It is advisable to clean your diamond jewellery regularly to maintain its lustre.
- Your jewellery should be worn last, after applying creams, cosmetics and perfumes.
- Ensure you secure your jewellery well at the time of wear to avoid any unnecessary mishap.
- Avoid rigorous unlocking of screws and clasps when wearing or removal of your jewellery.
- Avoid any DIY repair at home. You may contact our customer service team to avail our repair service.